Monday, October 3, 2011

Time Management


Why do the weekends go so fast? Its 2 days and seems like its over before it starts! How come Monday and Tuesday don't go that fast! I love spending the time with our family and friends relaxing watching Football or just hanging out. I heard a very sweet christian woman say to me one time that the Lord gave us the amount of days and hours he knew we would need and we should never complain about it. We should never say "There are not enough hours in a day" and things like that. Sometimes it seems as moms that we never do have enough time. I am guilty of not managing my time wisely and maybe that is something that I need to work on. I have already made changes regarding the computer time on social networks and that frees up a lot of time. I see some woman who have this list of things that they need to complete for the day and they check them each off and make sure it gets done, wow! We have a list but very rarely does it all get done! Atleast I am on the right path though. Sometimes I feel like a failure in that department but I like to say "Life happens" things happen, kids get sick, laundry needs washed and things like that. I try to remember to make the most of everything we are doing even if it is laundry, life is so short. I think of the scriptures when they say "life is but a fleeting moment" or "life is a vapor". Things like that really make you realize its not so much what you are doing in that time as much as it is how you are making the best of that time. What does God say about managing our time?
Ephesians 5:15-16 "Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil."

No comments:

Post a Comment