Monday, August 15, 2011

Friends


Ive been a little preoccupied the past week or so. I have been so busy catching up with some old friends, family and we have had quite a few family functions. Everyone is getting ready to go back to school and there are a lot of end of the Summer activities. I hope everyone has had a great Summer! Its been SO HOT! I am ready for the fall. I am glad that I have started talking again to my BFF from middle school through high school. It makes you remember what it was like to have that best friend from your childhood who you had sleepovers with, first boyfriends, parties, and proms. It takes you back to good memories but also brings you to where we are today and realize that time goes so fast. Its scary. Its so important to have people in our lives that bring happiness and joy. Life is so short to be surrounded by things that don't even matter, arguing, drama, and silliness. Over the past year or so it seems like every corner I turned there was some sort of drama going on whether it was family or friends and emotionally and mentally it takes its toll on you. I am at a point in my life that unless you are bringing positive things to the table then I am not interested in a relationship with you. I am too old to answer to people or explain my actions for what I do in my life or what friends I have. I want to live life to the fullest and be happy. I have a great family, wonderful hubby and kids and I am going to enjoy it. I hope you all enjoy yours too and remember life is short, cherish each moment with your loved ones and true friends. God puts people in our lives for a reason I believe, I want to enjoy them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment