Tuesday, August 23, 2011


Such a beautiful, chilly morning. Reminds me of when I was a child and our first day of school always seemed cool outside. Today we will work on our school work and do some laundry and I will be making soup for lunch and dinner since hubby has a dentist appointment. Not our favorite :( I pray you all continue to have a blessed week and great first week at school those of you who have started. So much too do and such a busy time right now. We need to remember to take time for ourselves, moms need to have some down time to unwind from the daily activities ect...last night I got the kids bathed and in bed by 8 and actually had time to lay in bed and read my kindle! It was a miracle! I know that we need that time for ourselves, I think it makes us a better parent too. We all need our rest. So remember with all the things going on right now, doctors appointments, lessons, and school activities take time for yourself! I know its hard, as moms we always put ourselves last, really we need this for our own sanity and for the good of all our family.
" Yes, my soul, find rest in God;
my hope comes from him." ~ Psalm 62:5

No comments:

Post a Comment