Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Thankful Heart


Hello, I hope everyone is enjoying their Summer. We are! I love spending time with the family and relaxing. Kids grow SO FAST! I enjoy watching them everyday learn new words, songs, animal names and so much more! I am so blessed to be able to Homeschool our children and I am blessed with a wonderful husband as well. I am always thankful to God for putting him in my life. We are not perfect, and have ups and downs like the next but the important thing is we work through it, and for that I am extremely blessed. Our neighbor's wife passed away about 3 months ago and I just found out that the elderly man has passed as well. I always find it interesting that when a spouse passes away, within a few months to 2 years the other goes. Its not in all cases but in alot. I guess when God created Adam and the Eve as his "help mate" when one goes there is such a void the other seems to sort of just go on behind them. I pray that whoever goes first in my marriage the other one goes on awhile, we do have kids and I want them to have their parents as long as the Lord sees fit. I am reading the book "Heaven in real" right now and its about Colton Burpo and it talks about his experience when his appendix ruptured as a 4 year old and his visit to heaven. Well, It will be like a family reunion there! How exciting, gives us so much hope and so much to look forward too! That will be the biggest family reunion ever! Awesome. I am on a mission to learn how to cherish all the time I have now with my kids, one day when they are older I WILL miss it. That is a fact. So I am so thankful for my Marriage, My husband, kids and the ability to stay home with them. I pray for blessing in all your lives as well. I am trying to have a new outlook on what I have and not what we don't.
Phillipians 4:11 I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment