Friday, July 29, 2011

Its a girl!!


We have been blessed with 3 children, 2 boys and a girl who is our baby. I am used to little boys since that is where most of my experience is. Our oldest is 10 middle child 2 1/2 and our daughter is only18 months old. I can tell you a few things that I have learned so far about little girls, they are so sweet, dainty, gentle, obedient (so far), loving and they definitely know how to melt your heart. Our oldest is very smart, kind and loving and our middle, well, lets just say he is one of those kids that when we wake up we hit the floor RUNNING! I wouldn’t trade any of it! We were very nervous about having a girl, we wanted all boys since we felt safer with them. I am aware that all children are at risk for certain things and we need to watch all of them closely but there is something that makes you into MAJOR protection mode where girls are concerned. Its safe to say with her daddy and 2 older brothers she will be watched, closely! I watch in amazement sometimes at how by instinct my daughter will pick up paper off the floor and bring it to me, then thank me for taking it! My boys, well they just walk on it. I watch how she is ALWAYS in her play kitchen just like mommy,and she tries to help when I fold laundry. It is so awesome to see how boys and girls are so different and God made it so we would fit perfectly with one another. I can’t wait until she is older so I can teach her things and pass traditions to her, so many ideas flood your mind where girls are concerned. Of course there are things you pass to your sons as well, like how to treat females. Now that they have a sister she is watched over like a HAWK especially by our oldest. He has already let us know that nobody will be dating her, EVER! All of our children are a blessing but little girls are like the cherry on top. I am so thankful and not a day goes by where I don’t look at them and know it. I see the way my husband looks at her and how his face lights up and when she sees her daddy its a look that she has for nobody else but him, its so precious. We are truly blessed. The picture at the top is what the sonographer gave me and I took home and we let our oldest open and read it, Congrats you’re having a baby girl!!! He was the first to know and that was so special to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment