Monday, July 11, 2011

Psalm 144:4


I hope everyone had a good day today. Monday's are always so hard for us to get moving. I was extremely exhausted from all the work and cleaning I did on Sunday and trust me, I felt it!! Now I am only in my mid 30s but some days I feel like I am 60! Having small kids will wear a person out. I just love it when I feel like I have everything taken care of and I sit down and then I hear "Mom, josh spilled my milk" or "Mom, sissy stinks" and I know what that means! Its a never ending cycle of up and down. I do know though that as much as I am tired, I would not change it for the World! We live in a world where people just do not appreciate what they have, people don't have time for their kids, they don't have time for family PERIOD! I do not want to be that way. My goal in raising our kids is to raise them with strong family morals and to be close with one another, try to get along and appreciate each other, defend one another. We need more of that....We won't always get along, that doesn't mean we still can't love and appreciate each other. One day we will be gone and it's the memories we leave that will matter most. I want to leave good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment