Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Justice?


I can't help today but struggle with our Justice system, its a disgrace it seems to me. I am so tired of holier then though people saying things to me like "Well its not our place to judge"! Well whose place is it then? Are we not allowed to hate sin here on earth, are we not allowed to pray that justice be served for a child who was murdered? Is that asking to much? Does that make us judgmental and casting stones? I remember that King David prayed for justice. Was that wrong, a man after Gods own heart? We are human, we parents look at our children and cannot help but only touch the tip of what a loss would feel like if they were taken. I am allowed to be angry at that, I am allowed to be angry because a 3 year old was murdered. What would it say if we did NOT become angry. It only shows me that the end times are drawing near. In the end people are hard, they have no sympathy, only care about themselves and what feels good. Lets not hurt anyones feelings. I am sick of it. I am tired of feeling like I have to walk on egg shells because I am a "christian" YES the ultimate Justice will come from GOD and that is the only true justice we will ever get and that is the only justice those who walk free on earth may get. Better them then me. I would much rather stand before a jury of my peers then the God of the universe. He IS just. So today I learned that the God of the Universe, the maker of EVERYTHING will see that justice be served. Its in his hands. It doesn't mean that I am not upset about how our earthly justice system has failed. God does not and will not. He can't. Luke 18~ "And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? 8I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?”

4 comments:

  1. I am with you girl. When we do something wrong there is a punishment for it. Wether the jury seen it or not God will take care of it. We do want to pray for Casey and that God can restore her. Hang in there girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we as christians need to pray for their salvation and that they repent. Life is unfair sometimes but I am glad God isn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In all these terrible things our true human nature reveals among men and woman I hear these words in my own mind saying " There but for the grace of God go I".Thank you Lord for your work in my life!

    ReplyDelete