Friday, June 17, 2011

Father's Day



This weekend we will do our Father's day ritual which consist of going to see my dad, the kids and I will make their daddy a card, we love making home made ones. We will have good food and relax with the family. I am blessed to have a good Father and I have a great husband and he's a great father. I realize that not everyone is so blessed to have that, some Fathers have passed away, others are not a part of their lives. It is very sad to see how many people there really are that deal with this. For the believer we have the comfort in knowing that God is our Father, his word says in Psalm 68:5 that he is "a Father to the Fatherless." So no matter what our earthly relationship or lack of may be, we know that we have a Father in heaven who loves us and who will always be there unconditionally. I pray that everyone has a blessed weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment