Wednesday, June 8, 2011

School's out for Summer!!!

Most kids are nearing the end of the School year. Its an exciting time, I can remember when I was in school marking down the days to have off and be free to sleep in, stay out later, and NO homework! Life was good! The situation for my kids is different, we are Homeschoolers and I have been debating back and forth to continue to school them OR have a summer vacation as well.
I think I have come to the conclusion that what we will do is continue to work through the summer and our vacation will begin September. This works good for my family right now since we also have a 28 month old and a 17 month old. Not much to do outside in the heat with the little ones except we do go swimming at mom mom and pop pops on weekends. I love the fall and there is so much we can go and do. I swear I don't know if its just me or what but the summers seem to keep getting hotter and hotter! Maybe as kids we are just so oblivious to all that stuff but it sure feels like its hotter to me!
So with that being said I was pleasantly surprised when our son agreed with the plan. Sometimes in life you just never know!! I am looking forward to some fun things that we can get into this summer to incorporate with our school books and I would love to find a good children's bible study that we could work on as well. I hope and pray that God continue's to give me strength in teaching School to them.
I hope that all of you have a great summer and do lots of fun things with the family. Stay cool:)

No comments:

Post a Comment